The Orlando Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World with KidsJun 18, 2021
During our most recent trip to Disney World's Magic Kingdom, we decided to enjoy our stay at the Orlando Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World. Let me tell you, this hotel is a kid's DREAM. We were all different sad to leave, especially my 4-year old daughter, Evy.
1. THE KID ZONES are AMAZING! At the Four Seasons, there is a Splash Pad, Water Slides, and also a complimentary Kids club where you can drop off your kids for a few hours a day.
2. Character Breakfast with Goofy & Friends - My Children loved this. While we were enjoying a nice warm breakfast, we were all pleasantly entertained by Goofy, Mickey, and Mini who danced their way around the Ravello Restaurant.
3. Lickety Split -Take your little one(s) for a treat! My daughter actually one a free Lickety Split scoop for demonstrating her bravery and trying the water slide for the first time! Lickety Split is a restaurant on the second floor of the hotel with ice cream, sorbet, gelato, and all the sweets.
4. A Bubble Bath will do the Trick! After a long day on the splash pad and lazy river, prepare a fun bubble bath for the kids! The bathtubs at the Four Seasons are pretty big and bathrobes are also available for the kids. Give your littles their own spa experience, right in your hotel room.
5. Magical Moments for Kids at Sense Spa Resort - Does your little princess need a spa day? This is the perfect experience for kids! They have different makeover and beauty packages for the aspiring princess and her mommy.
If you enjoyed these tips, subscribe below for more!
Subscribe for Updates
Join the family so you never miss a beat!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.