My name is Karolyne, Mrs. Haiti International. Thank you so much for visiting my website to learn more about how you can partner with me during my year of service. I am honored to represent the beautiful country of Haiti while spreading my platform message of "Impact & Influence."
My goal during this year of service is to empower and equip you to use your unique gifts, talents, and purpose to make a difference in this world. Though I have a physical crown, I believe that as children of God, we are all royalty, chosen to carry out a unique calling on this earth.
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." - 1 Peter 2:9
I believe that we have all been called to a specific sphere of influence and it is our responsibility to show up and serve wherever God sends us. We have a shared responsibility to work together in order to create a true and lasting change.
"If we believe that we are different and if we know what makes us different, then we can use our unique gifts, talents, and purpose to make an impact, influence, and difference in the world."
- Karolyne Roberts
Ways to Partner
1. Praying. Prayer is powerful. Please continue to pray with me for the country of Haiti, our world, and that God would continue to lead me during my reign as Mrs. Haiti International. Pray that He would continue to give me wisdom, and discernment, and bring His will to pass through this platform of Impact and Influence.
2. Sharing. Sharing is caring. Please share the link to this website and our social media updates to spread the word to your friends, family, and followers. The more people we have on board, the greater impact we can make together.
3. Speaking Engagements. I would love to give a greater voice to my platform by sharing this message with many audiences around the world. To invite me to speak at your school, club, church, or organization, please fill out the speaking form here.
4. Giving. Karolyne will be traveling to nationals this summer to compete for the title of Mrs. International. Your giving helps to cover all travel and other pageant-related expenses. Giving can be done through the form below. Thank you so much!
5. Sponsorship. Interested in sponsoring Karolyne's journey in exchange for the promotion of your business/ organization and other perks? Fill out this form to learn more.
Bonus* Voting. (Optional) If you would like to vote for Karolyne as "The People's Choice Award" nominee, click here. *Please note that voting is optional and not required for Karolyne to become Mrs. International. Voting starts at $10, but If you prefer to give and support Karolyne directly, see below.
for Your Support!
Crowned in Royalty
Karolyne's New YouTube series, Crowned in Royalty, will be documenting her journey as Mrs. Haiti International. Through this series, Karolyne plans to share inspiring messages surrounding purpose, calling, leadership, and personal growth. These videos are conversational in nature and include lifestyle vlogging content. Click the link below to subscribe to Karolyne's YouTube channel and follow her journey.
Subscribe for more
You will be notified of any new updates surrounding my platform and reign as Mrs. Haiti International.
Karolyne Roberts is a proud wife and mother of three from the Sunshine State of Florida. She is the best-selling author of 9 books and a speaker with a YouTube channel that spreads light and hope to over 390,000 subscribers worldwide.
In 2018, Karolyne received her B.A. in Creative Writing from the University of Central Florida. As the Founder of the Writers Retreat and Luminous Publishing, she has helped many aspiring authors write, publish, and birth their God-given writing projects.
When the pandemic hit in 2020, Karolyne's heart for service led her to start her non-profit organization, Luminous International, to spread light and hope to the nations. During her reign as Mrs. Haiti International, Karolyne is on a mission to raise up leaders that will create a lasting "Impact & Influence" for generations to come.